Friday, July 15, 2011

And thus we met......



Having elocute about my hooks in this 4 years of graduation, the most marvelous serendipity was when I encountered with the other 3 knots of "Fantastic Four" , well that's my group name consisting of the four intensively insane people that can ever happen to this world.  When we actually figured out that "This is it! our hunt in this almost haunted place (our college campus) is over and we somehow landed up in fetching the most retard female with us" ,we all were keen to discover an explicit tag for us. Out of exuberance we all come up with mind-blowing cum devastating name to exemplify our group and apparently we landed up to this mundane tag of fantastic four! yet our apocalyptic contribution have made all worth it!


It doesn’t took me long to encounter the first epitome of insanity amongst the herd, rather she bumped into my way the very first day. The perfect idol depicting a Punjabi “kudi” exceptionally fair, with straight hair that looks just as gorgeous worn loose as when wrapped in a chignon, along with fringes of streaks done in blond color prominent enough to render her those “phirangi” look. She is blessed with a sharp nose and high forehead, not to mention perfect cheekbones. And did I mention; she is real tall and tom-boyish, with the word “real” I emphasis the fact that her degree of these characteristic is eminent. She is ‘girl-aloof-of-her-beauty’ type of girl. Let me tell you, she is the most amusing, comic and peculiar female of our group. No comparison or phrase would go even near to exemplify her. She is a species of her own kind. You would come to know her better by her amusements all through the way. By the way she is my best friend and I hate her most and I literally mean it. The more you adore her more obvious reason she would offer you to hate. She is uncomprehending, she is Sunanda!
It was my first day in hostel, while I was busy psychoanalyzing the faces around me, my eye-ball catch hold by this tall-vivid-weird looking figure standing in front of the hostel gate along with her parents. In my first sight I perceived her as some dumbest female from America who has been dumped in here through NRI quota may be for the reason that she is such dolt to get admission in any of the universities out there or apparently such lummox that she could not have survived in the co-ed environment. Well this was the first flake of thought that ran through my mind the moment I encounter her. Looking at her guardian standing beside her, who seems to be Indian was quite bewildering, I took her among some “extreme case”!  While my scan through faces she was the one who captivated me for quite a long time. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! it's hilarious!! esp. the part with the ' dumbest girl, probably dumped here from America!!' LOL!!! love u sooo much for writing this!!

    ReplyDelete